19 November 2010

VINTAGE (XV)

The Sex Pistols - "Anarchy In The UK"



I am an Antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want but I know how to get it
I wanna destroy passerby

'Cause I wanna be anarchy
No dog's body

Anarchy for the UK
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a traffic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme

'Cause I wanna be anarchy!
In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best, I use the rest
I use the enemy, I use anarchy

'Cause I wanna be anarchy!
It's the only way to be!

Is this the MPLA?
Or is this the UDA?
Or is this the IRA?
I thought it was the UK
Or just another country
Another council tenancy

I wanna be anarchy
And I wanna be anarchy, know what I mean
And I wanna be an anarchist
Get pissed, destroy!


(2010)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://lpcoverlover.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/IMG_6642-500x496.jpg

Táxi Pluvioso said...

Nem acredito que hoje é o grande dia. O Obi One respira o mesmo ar que nós. Cavaco vai oferecer-lhe um decantador, desenhado pelo designer de mamarrachos para intelectuais, Siza Vieira. E de…cantador vem mesmo a propósito, pois Obi One vem carimbado pelos canastrões da música americana, velhos zombies, que a indústria insiste em querer vender, e alguns até são canadianos. (Por acaso o Congresso USA aprovou ontem uma lei que dá poderes à bófia - boazinha - de Obi para actuar em qualquer parte do mundo contra os sites de partilha de ficheiros). Ó alegria! Eu vou lá estar para lhe tocar na batina. Já tuitei ao FBI para que me ofereçam um torrão de alcatrão aonde poisou seu venerado sapato. Oh joy!

Os vedadeiros tigres.

E ainda mais vintage. bfds

Táxi Pluvioso said...

... errata: "verdadeiros", like Obi One, the real coisa.

Filipa Júlio said...

amén.